View RSS Feed

Well I came out to one more person today.

Rate this Entry
I came out to another friend today, I felt I had to since apparently she liked me. My BEST FRIEND IN TEH WHOLE WORLD was like, "Yeah she really likes you..." im like meh wat to do -,-" So I told her and she was like ok watever... but apparently now my friend is saying shes a gossiper so I'm like WTF YDE U SAY I SHOULD TELL HER THEN!?!?!?!?!... but I asked her not to say anything and she was like sure i have lots of gay friends and I was all like thanks XD... Sry Im nervous still and typing fast and still a bit confused but it feels not bad actually...

She'll probably forget about until she's in a situation where she would be reminded
    XD well she kept saying no your aren't and stuff, then when i finally made her believe it she was all like why and I was like um... y do u like guys? and she was like cause im a girl, then I said, it's in your genes thats y, then it must be in mine too XD, Shes awesome though i don't care how idiotic she can be XD... - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.