View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

Faecal Disclaimer...

Rate this Entry
... As I know many people fume when opening a post and finding it describes poop and the like. So now you can't complain, as the title made it perfectly clear

Anyway... I'd like to make it clear at this point that I have no sexual interest in the brown stuff I produce and it plays absolutely no part in my fantasies or sexlife at all.

However... I have recently developed a fascination with the size of my produce. I often have a quick look at each one to compare with the last, have been known to take photos when they're funny-shaped and genuinely feel disappointed the times when they Plop! and disappear down the U-bend

I don't publicise this, except with my boyfriend on occasion. He points out that I get giddy and excitable, just like a child, so... So far, I can only connect it with my ABness as a reason for it.

Any thoughts?

Dan x

My first thought was "Holy shit! A teenager!" then I realized my reaction should have been more of a "Holy shit! A man!".

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy
    Do you have a poop photo subfolder on your computer? And what if you use a public restroom? WOuldn't it be odd to be taking (flash) pics there?
    I'm ashamed to say yes, and yes. I would just turn the flash off when in public toilets.

Ah man... I'm making it worse!
    You should get one of those loos I've seen in Russia: the outer shape is like any other toilet, but inside they're designed so that #2 lands on a slightly concave surface and it is impossible for it to disappear on its own without you intentionally flushing (the "hole" is located towards the front).

Such a weirdly shaped loo doesn't clearly have other use than allowing you to have a LOOk (xD) at what you've produced (which sometimes may be useful for medical reasons). So, after all, yours is not that bad of a habit considering someone has actually engineered a toilet for that purpose!
    Updated 12-Jul-2011 at 02:05 by quattrus
    i thought every guy compared the size of there poops between evey poop they have i no i compare mine - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.