View RSS Feed

tkuk

Getting ready to rock

Rate this Entry
In two days, I shall be performing at a local pub with my dad and a few friends, playing a set of songs that my dad and I have written together. I've performed to a crowd before many times, but this was when I was at school about 3/4 years ago. We mainly play country and folk rock music, which is the type of music I've been brought up with as a child.

We've been inviting people to come and it looks like we're gonna have a good crowd. This gig is mainly for my sisters friends as they've finished college but I know many of my dads friends are coming.

We've been practising together every day and I'm looking forward to it. I am a little nervous as its been a while since I've performed, but I'm sure I'll be alright on the night.

Wish me luck
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good luck! I'm envious - that kind of courage has evaded me my whole life!

Dan x
    Good luck with the show!! It's been so long since I've played a gig.

A friend of mine offered mme the chance to play one with his band as the stand in bassist. I turned it down. It's been a couple of months since I actually sat down and played for more than an hour or so. My chops were shot and I didn't wanna let a friend down. In the end they found someone else and I am kind of glad, I love to play gigs, but they probably made the best decision.

-Ron
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.