View RSS Feed

WildThing121675

Kind of an update...

Rate this Entry
I have posted this before, about my back and such and it looks like the main culprit to a lot of my physical problems are stemming from an old injury from 1999. On Dec 30, 1999 I was walking down to a local game exchange type store to purchase some cheap games; lo and behold- I break my ankle. Or so I think. I feel right now with my ankle like I tapped out from Kurt Angle's ankle lock finisher. TAP TAP TAP!!!!!!- Enter sarcastic tone here.

I am enjoying the summer though, been to two Indians games this year, and I am looking forward to going to Akron for a game soon too. I even caught the local boys, Kent State at their home ballpark this spring as well. That was nice, and relaxing for me to do as how much I love baseball, just can't stand the know-it-all pundit commentators teams have now.

Summer is by far my favorite time of year, the weather is better- and I love being warm, and not worrying about falling flat on my ass in the snow or on the ice. Winter sucks. Lately, I think things will get a bit better. I'm keeping busy with a lot and just doing the best I can. Why really worry about it and post one of those moronic feel-sorry-for-me posts.

Life goes on... I just want to be the best person that I can be right now.

The Wild Thing
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.