View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

I am scared.

Rate this Entry
I am afraid that my anger and my frustration will continue to keep getting the best of me, time and time again.

A couple of hours, I trashed my apartment over something that really doesn't matter, over statements people made about me that really were not based in fact.

I have had episodes like this in the past, but they have been getting further and further apart. The last one was about a year ago, and now this comes up again.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. What kind of person am I? What worth is there in somebody who acts this way?

My brain is seriously racing right now.

I've had episodes in my past where I was angry. Just blowing up at stupid shit all the time, yelling at the people I cared for, breaking crap, etc. I didn't even really notice it as a problem until my mom and sister told me that they were worried about me. I did some soul searching and decided that I had some issues to deal with. Mostly this was from not dealing with my fathers death at all. I didn't see the relationship between the two, but in the end it really helped.

Look inside, and ask yourself why you're angry. I may not even be something that seems like it would invoke wrath, but some things wear on the soul.
    plenty of people have problems controlling their anger, and most of them aren't even aware that it's a problem that they need to work on. you're not only working on the issue, but it sounds like you've made a lot of progress with it. don't get too upset with yourself. just learn from the experience and move on.
    No matter how much progress I think I make, it always comes back.
    Do you take any medications for it? Cause if so I can probably help although it will be long and painful road...
    I do take two psychiatric medications, although I don't think either of them deals with anger issues. I take Geodon for my psychotic symptoms and Trileptal as a mood stabilizer.
    And yet, and yet you've made so much progress. You said you haven't had one of these episodes for a year, and they used to happen more frequently. Isn't that an achievement? It seems that you've really taken this badly, what you need to do is pick your self up, dust your self off and get back on the horse as it were. You know you can have a better life then in the past, you've lived it. Don't let one small incident drag you back down after all the hard work you've done. More people then you realise are rooting for you.

*Huggles* :) - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.