View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

I won't have a restroom for a short while.

Rate this Entry
Yeah, that means I will likely be staying elsewhere for a few days.

There is mold in the drywall in my restroom currently. And there are a couple of cracks that have just been discovered in my tub. So, I'll be getting new walls in my bathroom and a brand new tub. But that means I won't have a restroom in here for a few days.

I know, if this were a work of unimaginative ABDL fiction, the response to something like this would be to go diapered 24/7 until the restroom gets restored. And then the restroom would never get restored because the apartment will burn down. But enough about that.

I actually did that when I redid walls and plumbing in our bathroom a few years ago. The wife was out of town for a few days, so no toilet, no problem!
    So are you saying that you aren't going to go 24/7?
    Sadly, my small budget has not allowed for diapers in the last few months. I don't have any around the apartment at the moment, and I don't have the money to purchase any more, and I won't have the money to purchase any more for at least a couple more months. So, lack of funds means that is not an option at the moment.
    Not much point talking to me, I’m a bit thick really. Some questions you might want answered as they may explain a lot;
    1/ Type of mold.
    2/ Amount of mold.
    3/ Could its spores have gotten airborne.
    4/ What effect would this have on somebody’s respiratory system.

1+4=10/ Or all in, could this be responsible for your ongoing chest infection.
    Cheerful bastard, aren’t I.
    I waited around my place all day Friday, since that was when the landlord said that maintenance would arrive.

It was not until almost 6PM that I got a call saying that they were not going to arrive that day.

I was not impressed.
    Maintenance arrived yesterday around 5:30PM.

They are going to start working on it next week. Apparently, this is a job that is going to take about two to three days of work for them to complete. They are going to completely replace all of the walls, all of the tile, and the tub and shower themselves in my restroom. It will look great when it is finished, so I am looking forward to that. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.