View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

R.I.P. - My Aunt

Rate this Entry
Yesterday, she lost her long battle with cancer, which lasted for well over two decades. It spread into her lungs about a month ago, and it was determined to be a terminal case two weeks ago.

I have to say I am more than just a bit impressed at how she managed to make the most of the last couple of weeks. She kept a clear head, she managed to spend some quality time with the whole family, and she managed to spend her last week at her home, which was exactly what she wanted to do. It sucks that she died of a nasty case of cancer, but the way she handled things gave me a lot of admiration of her spiritual strength.

I don't know what else to say here, other than I am somewhat torn between admiring how she handled things and feeling bad that she's actually gone.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm sorry to hear your loss, but I'd look toward the bright side.

First, seeing as how she was brave enough to have a clear head knowing what the outcome will be, is definitely a thing to admire about her. It sucks to lose a loved one, but really in the end you have to admire what you liked most about them.
    I am so sorry to hear this! =(

At least your aunt don't mope around for last 2 weeks of her life. She still think positive and happy for others. Also it eases to the people who's close to her when she died. I am impressed by her for that.
    Wow!
    **Hugs**
    I offer you my condolences. I even spoke to you yesterday and didn't know this. Well, I'm glad she has finally found her peace. 2 decades? Must have been very tiring. I will talk to you soon though. Stay strong bud.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.