View RSS Feed

Samaki

WallE

Rate this Entry
Well I went to see Walle today, and I must say it wasn't bad at all. Quite good actually, although I'm still not sure whos the male and whos the female in the relation ship with WallE and Eve -,- I mean at first I thought it was Eve but Walle showed a feminine side a few times XD.

The only part I didn't particularly like was the ending, it was kinda random, they get back to earth which is a peice of shit, and try to rebuil it, which I dunno how they do since theres so much trash around but whatever -,-.

While I was at the mall about to see the movie I met some kids from my school there, pretty much a whole group of people I don't like. I got em pretty bad though XD. They kept bugging me and my friend, thats a girl. One of the girls in the group came up to us and was all like "Hey you going out?" and she was just trying to piss us off so I said a little to loudly to my friend "What a whore" that shut them up for the rest of the night XD.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

WallE is the guy and the white thing is the girl I believe...
    Correction! Neither is Male nor Female. they are bots. They are either A Server/client or nodes in a P2P net :P
    I want to see it sometime. Might not see it in theaters though.

Neither is a specific sexuality? Maybe it's supposed to be subtly making some kind of statement....
    thats what i thought shippo, but i dunno. I really like the part when they wre in space though it was really cute XP, I love all forms or romance, in novels and movies, they are my favorite...
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.