View RSS Feed

recovery

A Little more

Rate this Entry
On my random list of music I tend to listen on youtube every now and then I bumped into this Japanese one and the lyrics are interpreted as follows:

when I noticed I was think about you, I felt embarrassed and I really hate that feeling
that's because I am afraid to convey my feelings
even though I suppress it in my head
I can't do anything about my heart
I don't let you notice it when we meet,
so it can be normal how I plan to talk to you

to act so composed has started to hurt
lying to you I will put away... But

A little more
A little more
If I can get closer to your heart
a little more
a little more
so that this moment won't end
please god, give my courage

when I am alone with my bad crazy thoughts
I worry about what you think of me
I am sorry I stepped forward
to let you know, I'm not myself
I don't like the fog around my heard
depending on someone else makes me run away... But

A little more
A little more
If I can get beside you
a little more
a little more
night does not continue once dawn comes
so wipe away your tears when you're feeling lonely

the glowing moon floats out, into the heavens
I'm not stronger or more confident
look, see me smiling, okay?

a little more
a little more
If I can get beside you
a little more
a little more
night does not continue once dawn comes
a little more
a little more
If I can get closer to your heart
a little more
a little more
So this moment won't end
Please god, give me courage.
It's the song on the closing credits of Midori days. I normally like anime OSTs that's why this one popped up.

Midori days is a small animated series where a guy ends up with a girl as his right hand, and they try to get their bodies back to normal again. Rather odd plot, but I watched the first episode out of curiosity. Seems to make much more sense than that simple blurb on wikipedia about it! I don't normally read into silly love stories, but I think this one has my interest. Mostly because of it's unconventional value.

YouTube - ‪Atsumi Saori - Mou Sukoshi... Mou Sukoshi‬‏

Just thought the song was a little sweet, couldn't really give it a pass without sharing it. Pretty happy that I did a little look into it from the cover art, was a rather pleasant surprise!

Updated 02-Jun-2011 at 00:36 by recovery

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I thought I recognized those lyrics although they're not quite the same as the translation I know. I heartily recommend this weirdly-premised anime. It's not nearly so strange in practice as it sounds in summary and it's very sweet. I wound up showing this to some friends who had almost no experience with anime and wanted to see it after hearing the premise. They loved it! Hope you enjoy it as well

Almost forgot: if you're at all taken with this artist, she also did the ending credits to this one: YouTube - ‪Genshiken OVA Creditless Ending‬‏ and while it's not as soulful in the lyrics as the other one, it's pretty and the anime is very good as a slice of life show about socially awkward anime/manga/gamer/cosplay otaku in a college club. I see a lot of parallels with it as an ABDL. Series one is very good. Series two less so as it deviates from the manga on what I consider to be the most important point of the series.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.