View RSS Feed

Samaki

Mom

Rate this Entry
Alright well my mom started helping out my dad at work because he works in the housing business and thats shit now... well my uncle owns the work so he gave my mom a new comp for helping out, and she needed one with photoshop to help them out XP, well anyways he had there IT guy build her a computer with spare parts they had laying around, and the freaking thing has the 70 buck case that I know loads of gamers use and that I've been wanting FOREVER. How did he have this just sitting around at the factory -.- it kinda pissed me off, but my mom made me so happy lol she said that in about a month or two whenever she's finished with photoshop I could take her computer and pretty much switch the cases, I will have to buy some stuff since the guy quickly made the computer really fast so it has like holes in the front and back.... O well I'm happy XD, and maybe since I'll pretty much be ripping apart my computer that means my mom might let me get the new vid card I've been asking her if I could buy XD
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That is cool! Do you know the system specs?
    $70 = 35 case.
    Bah, you need more like 50+ here to get purty case. Otherwise they are cheap and flimsy and easy to break. But better than nothing I suppose!
    all i know is that whats inside her case is crap... it looks like an insane computer but its not... it has 1 gig of RAM it has 35 gigs of memory... I dunno what type of video card it is I'm starting to think it's some sort of nvidia type thing since she has programs on her computer for nvidia...

and i don't know if its the exact case that i want I think this might be a downgraded version I dunno...

and she knows that I have the computer smarts in the family, and I was trying to fix stuff on her computer and she was all liike NOOOOOOOOOOOO your going to ruin it

also this case would prob be worth the same in euros, so if its 60$ its prob 60 euros, just how the world works XP
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.