View RSS Feed

New Letters...

Mia's Ballad

Rate this Entry
So today I wake up, take my mom to work and head on over to best buy to pick up the new Company Of Thieves CD that was released today. And they totally didn't have it. Neither did Target, Walmart, K-mart, Barnes and Noble, Sears, even the local Stores here don't have it!! And its crazy because this town love CoT and they have played here several times. Now it looks like I have to wait until my debit card and pin get here so I can order it online so hopefully I will have it by Saturday at the latest. I hope. If you haven't herd of CoT or if you just have not had a chance to listen to their new album Running From A Gamble, I highly suggest you check it or them out!

In other news I totally bought my first pack of diapers today. I got goodnites since I still wanted to have the designs, It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I went in grabbed some toilet paper, went to the diaper aisle and snatched the first pair of large boys goodnites i could find and calmly walked to the register the lady was pretty nice, she even scanned her discount card since i left mine in the car and saved me a 1.30 there was a guy who gave me a wierd look but it was just like "hey hows your day going?" and he went on to bag someones stuff. overall a pretty good day even though I have to wait on my CD.

Yay! Goodnites are awesome, I got my first yesterday! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.