View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

My first Big Mac.

Rate this Entry
Yeah, hard to believe that I am a 32 year old American citizen, yet I have not consumed a single Big Mac until today.

I was not impressed.

Now, if you can excuse me, I think I am going to have a heart attack now.

Then, maybe my arm will finally fall off.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You finally joined millions and millions of Americans in eating a Big-Mac! Not surprised you weren't impressed though; they are kinda nasty. By the way, congrats on not eating one for so long.

No one tell him about KFC's Double Down. >:
    Have i mentioned i enjoy being right my armless friend
    Heh, I actually had a KFC Double Down before. I chose the grilled option. It's still a heart attack waiting to happen, but I'll give it some credit - it is much tastier than a Big Mac.

When I was younger, I used to love greasy food. Now, that is not quite the case. It really just tends to make me feel sluggish after I consume it.

And, Dwhite, I'm not glad. What'll people think when I tell them I am only typing with one hand? That can't be good.
    Pfft, eat a ten piece bucket to yourself when the bottom is so greasy it's see through. THEN you can complain about feeling sluggish. :tongueout:
    I don't think I've eaten a Big Mac, actually. I have no plans to change that in the near future
    Blehh, had one a few days ago.. Not worth the cash. Did you know that "100% real beef" is 80% meal worms and the rest is some secret ingredient to help you digest it? That's the stuff that makes McDonalds go in one end and come out the other almost instantaneously. Also, I'm failry sure "100% real beef (Or is it 100% Canadian beef? I dunno)" Might just be the name of a subsidiary company that works along side McDonalds.

-Ron
    I actually like bigmacs! So long as they don't have cheese, anyway. *Shrugs* They don't make /me/ gain 200000 pounds or have a heart attack, soooooo yeah! Meh.
    [QUOTE=Near;bt19421]I don't think I've eaten a Big Mac, actually. I have no plans to change that in the near future :-P[/QUOTE]

I have plans to change that in the Zephy future. >:
    I have never eaten a Big Mac and I don't really plan to. As a matter of fact I haven't eaten McDonald's in about 9 months now. Does that make me a horrible American? So I'll say congrats but I'll high five ya cause you were not impressed. And why does this remind me of that guy on Super Size me that literally goes and eats several Big Macs every day (they showed a scene where he got his 19000th or something but whatevs)
    You need to follow it up with either In-n-Out, Five Guys, or White Castle.
    [QUOTE=tk7432;bt19431]I have never eaten a Big Mac and I don't really plan to. As a matter of fact I haven't eaten McDonald's in about 9 months now. Does that make me a horrible American? So I'll say congrats but I'll high five ya cause you were not impressed. And why does this remind me of that guy on Super Size me that literally goes and eats several Big Macs every day (they showed a scene where he got his 19000th or something but whatevs)[/QUOTE]

Not a big fan of that "documentary". His diet before that was COMPLETELY different. While I'm not saying that McDonald's is healthy in any way, it's bad for your body to go from one type of diet to a completely different diet exclusively. Wasn't he like a vegetarian before that? Hardly a biased way to start at all. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy
    Not a big fan of that "documentary". His diet before that was COMPLETELY different. While I'm not saying that McDonald's is healthy in any way, it's bad for your body to go from one type of diet to a completely different diet exclusively. Wasn't he like a vegetarian before that? Hardly a biased way to start at all. >_>
    Yeah, I felt the same way when I watched it. Also, I don't see anything noble about how he abused his body for the sake of propaganda, but that's just me.
    haha just reminded me of a joke, that the McDonalds sweet tea tastes like diabetes, I know its really dry humor since diabetes is actually really serious but every time im with my friends at McD's that joke or something similar is thrown out, and it amuses me every time
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.