View RSS Feed

New Letters...

If I Could Make You Do Things...

Rate this Entry
!UPDATE ABOUT JOB!

So I went in to the hotel told you guys about in my last blog today for one last interview. Basically just to tell me how my schedule would be and what exactly I would be doing. Basically my job is going to consist of inspecting rooms while they are vacant to make sure everything works, and making sure the parking lot is clean. And other small random things, changing light bulbs, changing air filters, stuff like that. I will probably be trained to work on bigger things but to start its nothing big.

I am going to be started out at 8.50 and the schedule is mostly weekends, including some Thursdays and Mondays. So on a minimum I hope to be working about 25 hours( its less than 30 but oh well), my boss seems lazy so I bet he will be working me more so he can not come in, so that would mean more hours hopefully. so I hope to be bringing in about a $400ish paycheck.

He said he hadn't done my background check yet though which was annoying, He wants me to come in tomorrow to get a feel for the inspections.

I hope to be hired by friday, I can't wait to be making money again even if its not my dream job.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hopefully you get some pretty decent hours to work. When I was employed as a musician/actor last summer I had some awesome hours, I often worked from 10am to maybe 4pm or so if my employer was cool with it. It was also great when it rained , the show had to be postponed and basically I'd get a paid vacation. Also, I still really like the blog titles :p

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast
    Hopefully you get some pretty decent hours to work. When I was employed as a musician/actor last summer I had some awesome hours, I often worked from 10am to maybe 4pm or so if my employer was cool with it. It was also great when it rained , the show had to be postponed and basically I'd get a paid vacation. Also, I still really like the blog titles :p

-Ron
    You and my boss share the same name :P lol. But anyways the hours were usually 10-5, he said I could come in at 9 since thats when my mom clocks in and we only have one car right now. So the hours should work out pretty good . At first I wasn't to keen on the days being only weekends but it really seems as good as it can be. because I get three days off if i'm not mistaken.
    I would love to have a job at a music venue. Working at a music venue or a golf course would be my dream job.

P.S. I'm thinking about adding a the song to the end of blog so people know the songs, But I think that might take some of the mystique.

Wait no is name is Rob. Wow that would have been something if I called him Ron tomorrow :P
    Yep I think it would be overkill to add the song, i'm just gonna keep it limited to the title.
    Updated 26-Apr-2011 at 04:11 by cweezy928
    not sure what happened but I totally just accidentally erased your comment and inserted mine, hmmmm how did that happen?
    Hahahaha XD you must be a very magic person.
    Haha :P
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.