View RSS Feed

Just a lot of thoughts as I get through life...

Rate this Entry
Lately, a lot of things have been on my mind as I get older and figure things out as I go. A lot has happened to me in the past few months and as I think about it I think about what I miss and what I need to do. I'm working on taking care of the medical issues and I'm hoping that eventually I can get my body strong enough to go back to work part time.

Today, being Easter is making me think about a lot of things.

I miss my job and I miss the Sunday shift. I hated only one thing about that, missing my Browns, but that's life I say. It goes on.

I miss the brunch and I'm going to miss seeing a lot of familiar faces today. It kinda depresses me in a way that I'm not there today. Oh well. That's what I get with having to leave my job. I didn't want to. I had to. I still have all my friends from my job and I only wish I could have more income so I could still go out for a few beers. At least I'll do that on May 4th and join friends in from Charlotte, NC for a while.

It's been a tough time sometimes, I don't know what will happen down the road, and I sometimes hope to figure things out. I hope that in time I can find out what is there for me. I feel like I'm on the right track, I feel like lately that I've been doing a lot of soul-searching and I feel like there is something. I feel like I need to get back on certain saddles. Maybe write again, maybe write another theory and analysis. I think instead, I'm going to spend time on the USS Republic and write out another Star Trek adventure.

I sometimes wonder about a lot of things. I'm going to just take today and think and go from there.

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.