View RSS Feed

New Letters...

Sowing Season

Rate this Entry
I FINALLY HAVE FOUND A JOB!!

I know its not my dream job or anything or even a job I am thrilled about doing. Its a maintenance position at the same hotel my mom works at. But its not physically demanding which will be good on my back, I will most likely be working some of the same shifts my mom works so it will be less stressful and more convenient to get back and forth. And its not minimum wage.

I hope that I will be able to at least work 30 hours a week, that would make my life so much easier and I can finally start saving to renew my golf pass, and upgrading my set that I have have seen better days.
I hope that working with my mom won't be awkward but I have a feeling it won't be. This job was the last on my list, as I would be working in the same building as my mom and its not what I want to be doing to make money, but after talking to the head of maintenance I realized it wasn't that bad as its not really demanding, and that most of the stuff that I will be working on is stuff I have worked on around the house and at my church plenty of times.
They are doing a background check on me, and I hope to start by Monday. I will be sure to let everyone know when I start and how my first day goes!!!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations! Of course, it's always better than nothing at all. Also it will give you something to do! I am still looking for a job for past 2 years... hope I get some luck this spring/summer.
    Congrats on the job man! It's better than being a broke ass college student like me :p . Sowing season? Hmm, that's one of my favorite songs by Brand New.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast
    Congrats on the job man! It's better than being a broke ass college student like me :p . Sowing season? Hmm, that's one of my favorite songs by Brand New.
    Thanks a lot, if you lived in my town you would probably be a college student with a job haha, it always seems like college students in my town always get picked first for jobs.

And Sowing Season is glorious, its like punching someone in the face without actually punching someone in the face. I think i'm gonna keep making the titles of my blog song titles, even though I don't blog that often. It just seems like something different.
    I could probably have a job if I wanted, I will probably get one in a few months. Also, sowing season is awesome, but the whole "Your favorite weapon" album was the soundtrack to my summer for like three years. My friends and I have done basically everything from the song "Soco Amaretto Lime". We woke up one day and drove across the province with barely any money in our pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast
    I could probably have a job if I wanted, I will probably get one in a few months. Also, sowing season is awesome, but the whole "Your favorite weapon" album was the soundtrack to my summer for like three years. My friends and I have done basically everything from the song "Soco Amaretto Lime". We woke up one day and drove across the province with barely any money in our pockets.
    "Soco Amaretto Lime" was actually the first Brand new song I listened to "YOUR JUST JEALOUS CAUSE WE'RE YOUNG AND IN LOVE."!

If my life were like the Truman Show, The soundtrack from the the end of middle school to now would be the last quarter "Your Favorite Weapon" and most of "Deja" all of "The devil and god" and most of "Daisy" with a bunch of Say Anything's "Is a Real Boy..." and "In Defense of the Genre" thrown in there.
    Its weird how you can relate to music sometimes, I will try to explain it to someone and they will be like "nobody really relates word for word". Like "Degausser" "Jesus" "Play Crack The Sky" "Seventy Times 7" are all songs that I can actually relate to in a literal way.
    I always listen to music I can relate to. Music is one of the reasons im such a nostalgic person. For example, whenever I listen to a song by lagwagon it just reminds me of being a kid in the 90's, back when all of my cousins and friends were around instead of it just being me living away from home at college.

There's so many relatable intelligent songs out there that I would find it hard to not relate word for word to at least one song. I mean, the song " Bye for now" by lagwagon is my anthem.

-Ron
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.