View RSS Feed

The life and mind of Takashi Morinosuka

Smackdown vs Raw 2012: Become a Legend

Rate this Entry
Just a thought I had on how to create a good career mode for Smackdown vs Raw.

The game starts by the player creating a basic wrestler with average stats; just enough to have a fighting chance. Then you will be signed to an indy promotion; the promotion will be determend by where the wrestler is from. Once that is done you will choose if you want to be a singles or a tag team wrestler.

You will wrestle a few matches gradualy building up your states and will eventually get a message saying "WWE talent scouts will be at the show tonight." That will be the time for you to put on a 5 star match to impress the talent scouts. Depending on the quality of match you have will determen if you:

-Stay in indy
-Go to WWE developmental
-Signed to main roster

If you end up staying in indy you'll continue to build skills and will have to wait until another talent scout shows up. If you are signed to developmental you will have a stat increase and be able to develope your character more by changing your wrestling gear and fighting to get a title shot. Once you have the title you must hold on to it and if you hold on to it long enough you will be called up to the main roster.

Once you are on the main roster either by fighting through developmental or being signed after your tryout match you will be signed to either Raw or Smackdown were you will be able to fued with varius wrestlers, earn title shots (both single and tag team.) and headline pay per views and eventualy Wrestlemania.

Along the way you will have goals such as "Have a 5 match win streak." or "Eleminate 5 people in a battle royal."

That's what I have so far.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Think it would be fitting if your character has to become a top level indy star before even getting looked at, and if you do get hired you get a semi-push for a couple of months before becoming the guy that takes the pins and tag matches and puts the new monster heels over.
    My system isn't perfect but it's a start; shame it will never come to pass.
    you guys both have good ideas allthough i think takashi's would be more likely seen in a wwe video game ( i think they did that in day of reckoning for the gamecube) But slang the only problem with your idea is that it blatantly breaks kayfabe, and while wwe dont really stick to kayfabe i doubt they would be so bold as to suggest that their fights are rigged.

You guys should check out the indy wrestling games ( indy in the computer developing sense) mdickie has a few great games. one of them is actually what takashi has suggested. you start off in wrestling school and slowly build up your stats and scouts come around and you can get hired in other companies. only bad thing is the controls. it uses the keyboard so its fairly hard to play.

also another good game is ewr. in that you are the booker and its really good you should check it out. i think it may be freeware at this stage as the developer has moved on to other things.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.