View RSS Feed

The life and mind of Takashi Morinosuka

57 Years

Rate this Entry
My dad turns 57 tonday so tonight we thought we would celebrate and go out to a place called Chedder's. We get there around 6pm and we were seated quick but it was 10 minutes before someone came to give us drinks. We ordered onion rings to start off and since it had been so long we also gave him our order. Instread of doing the smart thing and putting in the rings and our dinner order he waited to put that in until we had finished our rings.

It was 20 minutes from the time we finished the rings to us getting our dinner. Once we have it we find that my dad's jumbo shirmp came with 3 big shrimp and like 10 small ones. I had sheperd's pie; it was good but i've had better. My mom had fish and she wasn't able to eat it all because it took so long for the food to come.

We told the guy that we wanted to talk to the manager and even that took 10 minutes. The manager was an idiot. Let me ask you if your a manager of a business and someone is upset with their food what is your first reaction? For me it's "Ok your pissed with the food i'm going to take that off your bill." and she didn't. I don't know when we will be back.

Happy 57 years dad.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

[COLOR="blue"]I think our world is changing. I remember flying over a million miles a year back in the early 70s. Airlines treated you like a king if you flew that much. Now they treat you like cattle. Businesses used to have the attitude that the customer is always right. I've seen that change too. Now we're someone of whom to take advantage. You should send that report to the editorial page of your local paper, or the food page. It usually has an editorial section too. Sorry you had such bad service, and on your dad's birthday too. I just turned 59, so your blog caught my attention. Write it in the local paper.[/COLOR]
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.