View RSS Feed

recovery

Nerd Marth

Rate this Entry
Oh yes, Nothing shouts programming C++ on the weekend on a train better. Was mostly spending that time neating up a few things mostly. Wasn't adding new functionality. Was putting experimental code that I wanted and wrapped them neatly in some classes.

While I could be reading a book of some sorts to relax a little. Not like I spent the day before cross compiling some libraries and trying to link them with my code properly.

I realised that last week, that at times (mostly) when I was talking it had something to do with My general academic knowledge. For those at the Manchester meet will now have a grown knowledge of how video compression works. From converting color-spaces to Transform Coding and Run Length encoding.

Sometimes I think I need other hobbies. But I'm obsessed with this stuff. I love it!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I wish I could say I actually understood half of what you were talking about :p You did at least make video compression sound interesting, but most of what you said was way over my head >.< Not sure how much of that was your explaining skill and how much was just me not having a clue, though :p

And, yeah, programming on trains is awesome fun
    if( passangers->isScreaming() ) train->goFaster(); else passangers->replaceWithScardyCats();
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.