View RSS Feed

Ignorant People -RANT WARNING-

Rate this Entry
I am so sick of ignorant people, like those that make fun of people for no reason, or even make statements against a group of people as a whole. The reason I say this is that I see nothing but people hating each other, or kids making fun of other kids. I know that sometimes it is just joking, I joke with my friends too, but some of the things I hear is so bad I don't even want to repeat it. Then I see people using the internet to anonymize their identities while destroying people from the inside. I really wish I could meet the worst of these people and cut their heads off!
Some people might say that I am only saying this because I get made fun of, but I don't, in fact I haven't been bullied since like 4th grade (I'm kind of a bigger more intimidating kid). But that doesn't mean I don't see other people getting made fun of. The funniest part is that they will make fun all they want, but when I step in to defend them (the person being bullied) they step back and say they didn't do anything that I just saw them do. Sorry about the rant, but if I didn't say it somewhere I was going to hurt the next person to make fun of someone.

Irony- you're ignorant of ignorance! :p

Secondly, I understand what you mean. It can be very, very frustrating. Unless you know the person in real life, don't worry about haters on the internet. Trolls will troll, nothin' you can do about it.
    Trolls will indeed troll, and you can't do anything about it. In person you should feel free to step in as you have been. Don't take crap from people that belittle others! If they deny saying things, don't just back down. Call them to account!
    Yeahhhhh, welcome to humanity. I have found that one way to stay positive about it is to savor the fact that I am morally superior to those types of buttholes.
    i think one of the secrets to living a good and happy life is to gravitate toward the sorts of activities and social groups where you'll meet kind, positive, encouraging people, and steer clear of the assholes. there are lots of totally awesome people out there, but unfortunately it takes work to surround yourself with those sorts of people and avoid the people who'll bring you down.
    The problem is the town I live in (as I'm sure everyone says at some point) is filled with immature, racist, homophobic people who think that they are better then everyone else because of something they own/are. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.