View RSS Feed

babyjunior1982

Hard finding friends

Rate this Entry
Over the last couple of months I don't understand on what I am doing wrong in finding friends *crys* I like to hang out in nappies and to cuddle upto someone to chill out with and have fun in my toddler bedroom cuddling each other

[removed contact requiest]
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Would you like me to be brutally honest here?

a) You only ever seem to talk about being a toddler/baby. We're all teens/adults here (yes, even you) and we like to talk about the adult things we like/do like sports, music, hobbies etc. We all have a life outside of diapers and you'll make more friends talking about those than you will by talking about how you like your diapers.

b) Asking random people to hang out in diapers with you is kind of creepy, don't you think? If some random guy on the street asked you to hang with him naked you'd be creeped out and walk away; the situations are similar. People need to get to know you (the real, ADULT you) before they even contemplate spending some AB time with you. Also you're coming on quite strongly by asking them to do this with them without getting to know them first which is a massive turn off for a lot of people.

There is nothing wrong with trying to find friends online or trying to find friends who are ABs like yourself but you need to follow basic social guidelines in the process, get to know people before asking to hang out with them and for god's sake don't base your entire friendship around your love of diapers and baby stuff; there is more to life, friendship and yourself than diapers.

I'm not trying to be mean or trying to cut you down but this is the sad truth when it comes to making friends.
    Just... fails. First off, you're acting desperate. It's kind of sad. Secondly, you're coming on a site with TEENS and ADULTS who just so happen to have interests OUTSIDE of being *B/DL! Yet you wonder why nobody wants to hang with you? You're acting kinda creepy!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.