View RSS Feed

JoshE2810

Prom!!

Rate this Entry
Hey guys,

So yesterday evening (around 6:50 P.M GMT) I had my Year 11 prom. I arrived on my Grandad's trike (which is a three wheeled motorbike for those who don't know) in the only outfit that no one else wore. A kilt! I was so happy and excited as the teachers cheered for me because I wore one.

When I went in and sat down, I was with my friends and having a good time. We had dinner and then began the awards:

Best Transport- Group of boys in an army Jeep
Best Transformation (Male and Female)- A boy and girl who were d*cks at school.
Cutest Couple - The boy and girl who were only going out for a few days
Best Dressed (Male and Female) - A boy and girl who were quite fashionable (I myself believed that I would get Best dressed.)
Prom Queen- A girl in the opposite end of the year.
Prom King- ME!!!! I was so shocked that my name was called but the teachers had voted for me but I thought it was for the students to decide and they would vote for the popular person.

All in all, it was a good night for me and I am now bloated after having a congratualtory dinner with my family.

(I also stayed over my friends house with my other friend and I was the only boy :P)
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself. Did you wear your kilt properly? Or didn't you want any one peeping under there incase they saw a diaper :P

Congrats on being the King.
    I wish I could wear a diaper but no, I am only half Scottish so I only went half way. :P
    Congrats on being Prom King!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.