View RSS Feed

ManicMunchkin

Schools and Scholarships

Rate this Entry
This is really a frustrating time for me. I'm balls deep into my thesis and the days are counting down until it's due, but all these wonderful things keep happening! I just don't have any time to enjoy them D:

Last week, I got into both my grad schools! I'd be pretty psyched up if I had the time to be. And yesterday, I received my financial aid package from one of my schools, and they're giving me a 80% scholarship! I should be able to earn the remaining tuition without a problem, a graduate nearly debt free. Considering how much my undergrad cost me, that's seriously some great news. I haven't heard back from my other school about financial aid, but if nothing else I know there's a place I can go that's affordable.

I can hardly wait. Pretty soon, I'll have my own place, a real job, I'll have a freakin' landlord! That's probably the last time I'll ever be excited about that. It's going to be fun.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats on getting into grad school and on receiving the scholarship!
    Congrats man! I'm in a similar position and all I can say is that hard work pays off!

-Ron
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.