View RSS Feed

BabyStar 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)

Rate this Entry
Warning: Spoilers ahead

If you've read BabyStar, which I finished about a year ago, you'll know that it had a rather off-track ending (and if you haven't read it, what's your excuse? Read it.) I was going over it last week, and I realized that I could have concluded it much better--for one thing, with the way it ends, I could have brought the main plot to a close.

So I got to thinking: why not finish it? The ending may have been a doozy, but I think a sequel could be entirely possible. It could be based around the themes of perception and imagination versus reality, and would focus on Trent and Rosen trying to take down the masterminds behind the site, while Skylar transports between the real world and his own (and if you thought you knew which was which... think again), trying to determine where he really is and how he can break into reality.

How does that sound? Would anyone want to read it? Should I do it?

And, uh, would someone want to write it for me?

I enjoy your writing, and I wouldn't mind a reprise of BabyStar.

But nope, no offers to write it for you here. I don't think anyone would want to read it if I wrote it ;P
    Hahaha. If I wasn't working on my own stuff, I'd probably take you up on that offer. It would be interesting, and I can't say that I didn't predict that you'd be wanting to go through with this. I think people would like to see it, and it's an interesting concept that even I wish to explore in terms of writing. If you do it, ya do it. My suggestion would be to write it all FIRST, THEN go around posting it so people don't rage at you for not posting a chapter a month or something like that. That's what I did with KMA, and it helped EXTREMELY. I didn't feel stressed about writing it all at once, and once it was done it was simply a matter of 'copy... paste... post...," and nothing more. If you do it, I'd like to honestly see where you'd take it! Just remember that, if you throw another twist ending at us, I might have to kill you myself O_o
    I wouldn't mind reading a sequel, as long as it's good.
    I'd love to see another Babystar. It was brilliant and mind blowing. If I could speak my opnion, I would say for Skylar to follow in the work of Trent and discover his best friend since childhood has been taken in.
    Please write this!
    i would like to read the sequel
    May I ask why the original story has been removed? - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.