View RSS Feed

Transmissions From Within A Cloud Of Absinthe

Back on the prowl

Rate this Entry
I've finally gotten my personal life back to some semblance of order. The last few years have been, interesting,to say the least. But, that is a tale for another time. The point is, it's high time I started dating again. The single life has it's perks, but I've had enough of it for the time being.
After having come to this decision, I've noticed an odd change that has come over me. In all of my previous relationships, I wanted to be the one being held, the one being protected, the 'girl' as it were. Now though, I feel completely different. Instead of being held and snuggled, I want to be the one doing the holding. This has been a bit of a strange realization to come to, but not an entirely unwelcome one. I guess this is what comes from re-evaluating your life; you find odd little changes here and there. I have no doubt that this sort of thing happens a lot, this is just the first time that it's happened to me.

I think that's enough introspection for now, If you'll excuse me, I've some hunting to do.

Funny how relationships are a lot like diapers - same binge/purge cycle. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.