View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Low blood sugar attack!

Rate this Entry
Yeah, I've had a couple of those in the last week. I guess that's what I get for eating only a few hundred calories a day over the last couple of weeks. I just have not had much of an appetite recently, and I really don't like eating when I am not hungry.

So, yeah, that's the biggest thing that happened to me over the last week. That, and my ankle. Next week will most likely be better.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Its seems like your next blog will say "Well my arm fell off... Talk again next week."
    Here's to a better week, next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwhite
    Its seems like your next blog will say "Well my arm fell off... Talk again next week."
    Here's to a better week, next week.
    Either that, or my brain will fall out of my skull and that will transform me into a raving Justin Beiber fanatic.

Yeah, I'm going into next week expecting it to be much better than that.
    [QUOTE=KaworuVsDrWily;bt18357]Either that, or my brain will fall out of my skull and that will transform me into a raving Justin Beiber fanatic.

Yeah, I'm going into next week expecting it to be much better than that.[/QUOTE]

I will personally find you and then put you out of your misery if that happens. I can't even imagine how horrible that would be to be a beiber fan for life.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.