Currently Wearing: Tranquility ATN
Plushie Being Cuddled: Nikita
<Downloading Current Thoughts>
...25%
...50%
...75%
...100% Download Finished
/PRESS ENTER TO CONTINUE

My sample pack of ATNs arrived today, so I'll be giving one a test drive tonight to see how I like them. So far all I have to say is, Wow! these things are thin! I wouldn't be the least bit worried about having these things spotted while out and about. On the other hand, damn these things make a lot of noise! Granted, I've not got a lot of experience with different diaper brands, but these are by far the loudest I have ever worn. It sounds like I've got a grocery bag stuffed down my pants. Now, I am just wearing pajamas, jeans may cut the noise a bit more. Honestly though, I really don't care that much about the noise, I've decided anything bulkier than goodnites is a stay at home diaper.
Speaking of home, my drug-addled roomie got his eviction papers, so no more of that shit to deal with. There shall be much rejoicing.
Now then, on to cuddlier thoughts, I hope everyone had a wonderful Snuggly Sunday! I know that Nikita and I did. When I'm done here the two of us are going to go watch Braveheart together. I'd love to hear how the rest of you spent your snuggly cuddly day. If this starts to grow enough, we may have to put together a Snuggly Sunday album. That would be awesome.

END TRANSMISSION>

Comments

My day was ok. I went out to eat with my family, then we went to some other places.
    ATNS are rather loud. Try wearing underwear over them, that usually helps me. I'm sure you've probably figured it out by now, but they get pretty big when they're wet. That, more than the noise, is what makes them difficult hide.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.