View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

I hurt my ankle.

Rate this Entry
Yeah, on the way to the bus stop, I slipped on ice and I landed painfully. I also happened to land in a large mud puddle, but that's the least of my concerns about the situation. The point is that my ankle is swelling and it's quite painful.

Geez, it seems like a continuous stream of ailments have attacked me since I became sober. Maybe this is God's way of testing me. Or maybe this is God's way of telling me that I should not have tried to take that shortcut between the buildings in my apartment complex today. Or maybe God has nothing to do with it, and this is a completely neutral event in terms of morality. I vote for the last option.

A random course of events continues with another random event? As humans, we always look for coincidences. If we do something bad, and then something bad happens to us, we assume it was karma. *Shrugs* people are weird.
    Well, I sure hope you get better soon and that it's nothing too serious.
    It may well be that you were too drunk before to notice or care about these things. Or perhaps the "feeling bad" from not drinking masked the "feeling bad" from things like this. Are these not possibilities?
    Yeah, those are possibilities. Active alcoholism does have a tendency to obliterate all sense of reason.

Whatever the reality is, I'm here with my ankle elevated and iced. I don't think it's been sprained - the swelling is starting to go down, and if it were truly a sprain, the ice would be like putting a band-aid on a bullet wound. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.