View RSS Feed

Transmissions From Within A Cloud Of Absinthe

I could really use a hug... and a stiff drink

Rate this Entry
Long story short, one of my flatmates dropped a bunch of extacy at a party across the quad last night. By 0400 he was running around the quad naked, screaming to be let in, and causing general mayhem. Thanks to him being my flatmate, I spent the better part of the day filling out police reports, getting trapped in meetings with the apartment managers, dealing with his parents, and cleaning up after the cops gave our whole apartment a free turn down.

And some people wonder why I don't party anymore....

I think I'll just go to sleep and try again tomorrow. After all, things can only get better.

P.S. Talula, if you're reading this, I really could use a drink.

Updated 28-Feb-2011 at 04:04 by Zedd

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm reading! I just got home, actually. You know if you ever fancy hopping across the pond my bar is always open for you

Sounds like you had a really tough time tonight, hope things are better for you tomorrow and you don't get into any trouble because of your flatmate
    Wow, that really does sound like hell. Hopefully he doesn't cause that much trouble often & I hope he will be smart enough to not let that happen again. Good luck with having a better day ahead. You definitely deserve it after THAT!
    On the bright side, there's a good chance that he just got himself evicted. I know it's a bit of a cold way of thinking, but after burning the rest of us(I live with three other students) I really don't care if he goes out and tries to reenact Trainspotting, just as long as he does it far away from me.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.