View RSS Feed

I've finally got my Pacis!

Rate this Entry
All I can say it WOW! So far I like both types I got, but I like the nipple on the Avent and the shield on the MAM. I'm trying to resist sucking them for right now...I'm going to wait until everyone is settled for the night and I know no one will come barging in. My door is somewhat broken and if they push hard it will pop open. (I have yet to figure out how to fix it. )

And the box didn't even say anything on it related to Toys R Us. It's just a plain brown box with the delivery label on it. Which is thrilling to me because now I know what their shipping boxes look like. I can pass it off as something different, like a DVD or something.

I'm a bit worried that I might have tipped my mother off that something was up because I took the box into my room to open it and the two things I was open about ordering turned out to be tiny! I used the excuse that they had a big wad of blow up pillows in there that I popped.

And the rattle toys are nice and big, with nommable handles, which was the reason I got them.

Awesome! Let us know how it goes using them. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.