View RSS Feed

andrew90

philosophical tids & bits 1

Rate this Entry
Isn't it strange how we can only feel from one point of view at any time?

This got me thinking...

Perhaps the relationships that a human makes with other people are only ways to disguise the fact that a human, by him/her-self, is destined for some sort of intrinsic eternal loneliness...

Which brings me to life & death... The reason why I'm not scared of death is because in some form I have already faced it.

This form, of course, is the time before I was born. Before the brief transient whisper of my life I had faced an eternity of silence... Aeons of time had passed and I did not feel a thing...

Which in itself destroys the point of argument, that death and eternity can be measured in human standards when it cannot...

Which brings me to how was I chosen to live?

Am I merely the result of several biological processes, millions of interconnected cells mumbling and jumbling somewhere hither here hither there; or was I an esoteric being, picked from the void, and placed in this flimsy flesh that will house me for the following years of my life.

yeah, anyways... i'll be posting up some more twaddle l8r... if u want to talk about something then please do if u dont itll make me sad

Alritey
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

My head...It...*Explodes*
    I think you're more than just cosmic flotsum and jetsum. Trying to remember before you were born will drive you crazy if you're not careful. Most of it we can't understand, so be observant in this life. It may surprise you.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.