View RSS Feed

Roxas

Yeah....not so much.

Rate this Entry
Two days I've been a mix of depressed, moody, confused and contemplative.
This grew from an argument I had with my sister that made me cry. And it was the first time I genuinely cried in years, I was so happy and yet pissed off at the same time....
And I realize I have little to no motivation to do things that people tell me I'm supposed to do.

I've told many of my friends in college this, but one day I was having a discussion with friends about test scores and study habits. I'm the kid that doesn't study or do any work and yet I ace the tests.
One of these friends then came up to me and said, "You are the reason why the world sucks."
And while I was angry at first, somehow I think that's a true statement.

Spent yesterday with my girlfriend for a few hours, though I felt like I could've made better use of that time...

But other than that things have been going okay....
(Ideally I wish I could just listen to and make music for a living, but I'm a long way off from being able to do that.)
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wait wait wait wait... the world is fucked up because people like you and me don't have to study, but we still ace tests? Regardless of it's that a natural or learned advantage, it's something GOOD for the world! Being able to recall a specific piece of information without spending an hour a day reviewing it is a GREAT skill to posses! Tell that friend of yours to go shove it, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117
    Wait wait wait wait... the world is fucked up because people like you and me don't have to study, but we still ace tests? Regardless of it's that a natural or learned advantage, it's something GOOD for the world! Being able to recall a specific piece of information without spending an hour a day reviewing it is a GREAT skill to posses! Tell that friend of yours to go shove it, seriously.
    It's moreso the idea that there are millions of people who have the talent like us but many of them lack the work ethic or motivation to use that to their advantage, so the world isn't as good of a place as it COULD be. That's what he meant.
    It's annoying if people like you boast about it and act like you are superior, it's people like that who I really hate. If people are modest about their talent then I don't mind the fact that they ace stuff easily.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.