View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

I don't know what to think about this.

Rate this Entry
My mother has a habit of saying the most degrading and humiliating things to me. Then, when I confront her about them, she claims, "I NEVER said those things. It's all in your head."

Kinda like how she thought letting the Baptists in my family know about my homosexuality was nothing more than "a silly game" to her, and that she felt I had no right to say anything about that.

I am so not looking forward to dinner with her and the stepfather tonight - I know it's going to be nothing but her whining about how my intentions to relocate to another part of town is a "horrible mistake" and about how I am "not thinking clearly". Every time I make a decision regarding my life, even when it is in my best interests, she claims I am "not thinking clearly". She's the one who is raising her voice and acting hysterically here, not I.

You know what you do? Stand up, and walk the hell out. And when she asks you why the hell you did it, just tell her that you don't want to talk to her until her head is out of her ass. :p
    You don't have to go to dinner with them.

I understand that it's a free meal, but it's okay to tell her, "mom, I just don't feel like going and talking about this stuff yet again. Maybe next time." - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.