View RSS Feed

CuddleWoozle

Ooooogh...I did it.

Rate this Entry
I got some money and I spent some of it on some things I've been wanting for a while.

I got myself a Lite Brite and an Etch a Sketch. <3 Coloring Books and everything. I used the excuse that I wanted more papers for my Lite Brite (which I do) to order from Toys R Us/Babies R Us. I got two refill packets for my Lite Brite and I threw in two packs of pacifiers and a set of rattles. I'm SERIOUSLY hoping that it's all small enough to come in one box and that the box will say "Toys R Us/Babies R Us". If it comes in two I'll be scrambling to think of something because two refill packets shoudn't be that big. Maybe I'll say that I ordered something else.

If it comes just saying "Babies" I'm planning on saying "Maybe they were out of the regular boxes." or "They're the same company so they probably use the same boxes for everything."

And if I get busted for the pacifiers I'm planning on pulling out one of my old Cabbage Patch dolls. I've been known to buy baby stuff for them to wear, so that might be acceptable.

I had to do something because last night I -dreamed- about pacifiers. Dancing pacifiers at that.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well, I hope it ships in one box then. What kind of pacifiers did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes
    Well, I hope it ships in one box then. What kind of pacifiers did you get?
    I'll probably be OK. Usually my parents aren't too worried about what I'm getting unless it seems to be from a weird place. To be honest even if they knew I wanted to use them they'd probably be more concerned about my teeth than the fact I wanted a pacifier. (It was torment because we were all at the store and they had six packs of Avent pacifiers on markdown. I so wanted one but I couldn't think of a way to get them with everyone around.)

I got a pair of MAM soft pacifiers with those big chewable sides. They should be green with a giraffe on one and spots on the other. And I got a pair of Avent Freeflow pacifiers. One of those is pink and the other is orange. I'm trying different brands to see which I might like. I've heard lots of good things about MAM so I definitely wanted to try those.
    Sounds like you should be fine, as you seem to have a plan for each contingency.

I've ordered a few rattles from time to time. They never hold my interest. I'd need a plushie that was also a rattle, but not too small.

Pacifiers on the other hand are wonderful, so enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle
    I'll probably be OK. Usually my parents aren't too worried about what I'm getting unless it seems to be from a weird place. To be honest even if they knew I wanted to use them they'd probably be more concerned about my teeth than the fact I wanted a pacifier. (It was torment because we were all at the store and they had six packs of Avent pacifiers on markdown. I so wanted one but I couldn't think of a way to get them with everyone around.)
    Ah, well that's good

I got a pair of MAM soft pacifiers with those big chewable sides. They should be green with a giraffe on one and spots on the other. And I got a pair of Avent Freeflow pacifiers. One of those is pink and the other is orange. I'm trying different brands to see which I might like. I've heard lots of good things about MAM so I definitely wanted to try those.
    The MAMs are definitely good: the guard fits my mouth well and nipple isn't uncomfortable to have in my mouth. The Avent aren't the best, in my opinion. The guard is flat, while most pacifiers have a round guard. As a result it doesn't fit well in my mouth.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.