View RSS Feed

Jury Duty! Gah!

Rate this Entry
Well, it's official, I have jury duty in a couple weeks.

I tried to get it postponed until June, on account of me being in school, but then I realized I had the week off from class when I was scheduled to come in, so I guess I'll have to go through with it anyway. So, it's not all bad. I need money and, since I work at the school, I won't have any work that week either. So, this will at least spot me a little dough in a dry week.

I'm okay with serving and consider it an honor. I don't take for granted my country or my rights as a citizen. My only real concern is that, with my SPD, it's sometimes hard to be in certain environments, so I'm hoping this whole thing is fairly straight forward and I don't end up having to go through some very harsh and intense environments.

Anyhow, just felt like sharing, and realized I hadn't written a blog in forever.

Well, good luck trying to look as incompetent as possible during the selection hearing

Honestly, though, I hope it goes well and that it won't interfere with school.
    Thanks a lot guys.

I ended up going and didn't have to serve on a jury. I got 17 bucks for a few hours of sitting there and went home. Not too bad. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.