View RSS Feed

Yumi

Why I said goodbye~

Rate this Entry
(Next) Monday...

90% Chance my doctor is sending me to the hospital. Only, because he is a doctor he can bypass the hospital staff and let me directly into the ward. (When my therapist sends me I go to Emergency Psychiatric Evaluation / Emergency Psychiatric Assessment Unit first) I really don't want to go at all. I have no choice, I guess... I feel like running away, or something. I'm afraid that they're going to kill me there... That's my biggest fear.

I really just would prefer not to go, but it is his choice... I have no say in the matter which pisses me off. I don't need to be there, he just doesn't like me. He's never liked me. He's always tried to kill me.

:crayons:
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. I guess try to stay as calm as possible, and cooperate. Hopefully you will get out sooner. I'm sure it's scary. There usually is a reason, so try to get a fix on it. I wish you the very best.
    aww, so what's it for? Sorry if another bit explained it, but why do you need to go there?
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.