View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Dead Ass Broke

Rate this Entry
What happened was my payee payed last month's phone and Internet bill last month.

Then she got another bill from them this month which had last month's balance on there - it got paid late last month because of a misunderstanding at the billing department.

Instead of just paying this month's balance, she pays last month's balance again on top of that.

Well, I guess I can be happy that there won't be much of a balance on that front next month. And I can make ends meet just fine with the remaining dough I have left for the month (that does mean I won't be able to buy myself a meal when my friends go out to dinner again until next month, though).

When the woman at the payee's office realised what happened, she got a lot more pissed off about it than I did (her rationale for getting upset is "this office should not make mistakes like that," and she does have a point in that respect, seeing as a lot of the people they deal with are much worse off than I am). She apologised to me several times in a few minutes, and kept on saying she was going to grill the woman who made the mistake - I pity that woman at that payee's office now, having to face that frustration that was just oozing from her boss, actually.

I don't think I got pissed off about it though - disappointed, yeah, but I did get a good laugh out of it once I realised what happened, nonetheless. It's not like I was seriously fucked over, or anything like that.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm glad that at last your accountants seem to realize that this can hammer-fuck you, and it isn't their goal to do this.

I'm glad that this didn't happen, and I'm sure that a few friends wouldn't mind each throwing in a dollar so that you can eat with them.
    I'll second h3g3l's thought and add that I've done that to myself once or twice, so its hard to be that pissed at someone else.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.