View RSS Feed

Gingy

Came Out to My Friends

Rate this Entry
On Friday night I told all of my friends that I'm gay.
Really, it couldn't have gone any better. They all (really, all of them) are perfectly accepting, and all gave me hugs after I came out, or today if they weren't there. (even the straight boys) And I'm happy about it!

Now I just need to worry about my homophobic parents.... But we'll save that for another day...

It's a blog entry, nothing else to see. GTFO

<-- 'the fuck is this abomination?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations, glad it went well
    Congrats , accepting friends are always just as great as they are necessary, hope you enjoy your new found acceptance. ~Stunner
    Thanks guys!
    You aren't even asking why it doesn't have a body, or actually, that its body IS its head, and the face is like painted on or something?
    For a moment I thought you came out about your fetish to your friends, then it turns out you only came out about your penis fetish. also, he obviously needs to be exorcised of Loki.
    He can spin his body/face without moving his limbs....? brutal.

Nobody needs to know about my diapers... I need to tell them about my penis fetish though so I stop getting hit on by so many girls. (actually, that's partly the reason...)
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.