View RSS Feed

LiamFiretruck

Spa Day

Rate this Entry
Now, i've never really been to the spa a lot, but my friends dragged me today, and... well...
It was awesome!
Really, sauns, massages, jacuzzis... We really picked the right one.
But i've also talked to some people with bad experiences with spas.
Guess I picked the right one
And i've decided to make this a monthly occasion.
Breath in... Breath out... Let the feng shui flow...
^_^

P.S. This vlogging stuff is kewl :p
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Vlogging is a video blog, and a blog is usually a text only one that's typed out. :P

Feng Shui? Last time I heard that was....a long time.
    Feng Shui?

I hope we are not being rude or vulgar, there is simply no need for that. And, need I remind you there are minors on this site?

Maybe you might set up an elitist group for the benefit of your fellow Roasted Lobsters.
    I need a spa day. I just got back from a year in Afghanistan. Mind you, I'm a guy, and a Soldier in the US Army. That being said, I have no shame in saying that I could use a good spa treatment. Actually take some time and do something nice for my body after a year of being hard on it.

Quote Originally Posted by carbonfiber
    Vlogging is a video blog, and a blog is usually a text only one that's typed out. :P

Feng Shui? Last time I heard that was....a long time.
    While i was typing this, I thought 'Ow, gotta remember not to type vlogging, instead of blogging'. And this is what happens when I remind myself of the word lol

Quote Originally Posted by MissMira
    While i was typing this, I thought 'Ow, gotta remember not to type vlogging, instead of blogging'. And this is what happens when I remind myself of the word lol
    Yeah, you're totally right. I think it's one of those annoying stereotypes, that spa treatments are only for women. Why won't men be able to have a day of relaxation and rest?
    And respect for you going to Afghanistan. It can imagine that it takes a lot of courage and hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by acorn
    Feng Shui?

I hope we are not being rude or vulgar, there is simply no need for that. And, need I remind you there are minors on this site?

Maybe you might set up an elitist group for the benefit of your fellow Roasted Lobsters.
    Calm down... I wasn't trying to offend anyone in any way.
    And I also don't get why 'minors' (I kinda think it's an inappropriate word) would be offended by this...
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.