View RSS Feed

recovery

Orchestra

Rate this Entry
Now I have a lot of OSTs (official sound track) in my music collection. Mostly for various anime series. And I find most of them quite pleasant to listen to if they are just instrumental and no voice. Mostly are as they are used for background music when characters are talking. But I haven't heard of this one play before. I quite like it. Makes a differences from being Catchy and pleasant. This is generally pleasant to listen too.

youtube link
edit: Looking at this now, sounds like a rick roll, but a rick roll without lyrics and conducted in an orchestra? rick roll or no rick roll, still something to listen to!

It's half tempting to start a new playlist for this type of music.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I have listened to Escaflowne OST before. That is really good music, but I never got into the anime. Also, it was good to remember when I bought Anime magazines for the included CD-roms
    Actually playing the album now, I think I have stopped and play it all again. Most of the melodies I recognize. And I tend to find the works of the same composer/artist. Yoko Kanno in this case.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.