View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Rate this Entry
It appears that my days are very much full at this point in my life.

I'm going to at least two or three 12-steps meetings a day - which includes some in Seattle (that's a dedicated commute if there ever was one).

Hey, I can't really complain about it, I have a wider circle of real-world friends now than what I ever had at any other point in my life. I'm glad that I have this much going on in my life.

I have learned that keeping myself alone in my apartment for many waking hours on end is a recipe for disaster, so I've decided to put a fucking stop to that altogether.

I do plan on moving near the end of April. I'll still be staying in Tacoma, I just need to find a less expensive place to live, especially since the rent here is going to rise when the time comes to renew the lease here (which means I won't renew that lease this time around).

That's about all I have now. Some of you may have noticed me posting a lot less the last month or so, now you know why.

RL friends thatís cool, suppose we will have to forgive your absence. Have fun and good luck with your relocation.
    Idle hands are the Devil's Workshop. Still true even if your grandma said it. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.