View RSS Feed

Roxas

Trying to communicate with people better.

Rate this Entry
Think a way to talk to people is to blog a bit, see what others are up to.

I'll probably use this to post Youtube videos of songs I've made primarily. And to post life updates and such.
I've been wearing every night for over 2 weeks and listening to Daft Punk nonstop, could it mean something? No clue.

And I've been getting some negative flack from friends about not talking to them or telling them things. So I'm working to fix that (and to stop biting my nails)

On an ending note for now here's a video I posted today. Prolly gonna do one a day or every other day.

I'll just post links to the other two.
Conflict
Connectivity
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Really? Most of my good friends accept that I won't tell them shit and that it's extremely hard to trick me into saying something about anything.
    For the nail-biting, try carrying around nail clippers with you everywhere and whenever you catch yourself biting, use the clippers or the attached file. I had a problem with this and it didn't really bother me until I wound up going to interviews for jobs and I suddenly felt very self-conscious about my nails. I hope this or something else will work for you.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.