View RSS Feed

logitech

? of my learning disablity

Rate this Entry
some people ask that people prove that they got a learning disablity . well i can prove it . my self i am listed in harvard medical jerials , i could ask them to send me all of my case # that i am in. and that would shut people up . as for will i do that the answer is no . reason is that i do not wish to do that as this is my person life and is not to be shaed to the people of the world.
thankfully my disablity is not as bad as some . i will say that i did have hartsurgury as a baby , look it up case was the second week i was bone at boston childerens hosipital, for a greatry switce. had to be keep on ice and had to have the hart stoped inorfer to have the surgury so i was dead yep that make me a zombie people i am one and no i do not eat brian yet. docs said i would not walk or talk or do much of any thing , i have proved them wrong on many frounts. so fare the olnly thing i have are math , and spelling disablitys , and poor eye hand skills. but what i would like to know is why would anyone demand that some one post information like this up to the world . that is just rude and unthinkable .
end of rant
Tags: logitech, rant
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

[QUOTE]hat i would like to know is why would anyone demand that some one post information like this up to the world . that is just rude and unthinkable . [/QUOTE]

Welcome to adisc, they get all over people because they think they are trolling. it's sad really. someone with a legitimate problem comes to a "support community" saying "hey guys, i know i have these problems but i'm fun and unique" but you get flamed anyway. it's the nature of this website, you can't be different in anyway, because it leaves you vulnerable to attack. so my advice to you, leave this place, leave while you haven't experienced the bitterness i have!
    [QUOTE=sparkywuff;bt17500]Welcome to adisc, they get all over people because they think they are trolling. it's sad really. someone with a legitimate problem comes to a "support community" saying "hey guys, i know i have these problems but i'm fun and unique" but you get flamed anyway. it's the nature of this website, you can't be different in anyway, because it leaves you vulnerable to attack. so my advice to you, leave this place, leave while you haven't experienced the bitterness i have![/QUOTE]

That's a great bit of advice to give someone after saying that it's a support community, everyone give this guy a round of applause!
    I assume this blog post is based off my post here. (My assumption is based off a rather nasty PM he sent me.) Contrary to what he claims, I never asked for personal information.
    Hi logitech :)

Congratulations on defying the prognosis the doctors gave you as a baby - it is great to hear that you have grown up to prove the doctors wrong on many accounts and do so much more then they could have predicted.

Don't get too down about the few people on here who choose to doubt those who state that they have a learning disability. If you state that you have a learning disability then most people here will believe you, and will be willing to account for it within your posts and overlook errors. Having a learning difficulty or disability is not something you could easily prove on here, and nor would the majority of people suggest that you should.

You are not alone in having a disability on this website, and whilst I know that some of the other members with disabilities will also share experiences in which they feel that people are doubting them, I do not think this is the norm. The majority of people on this forum primarily use adisc as a place to both offer and receive support, advice, guidance and friendship (at least, I think they do) and if you say you have a disability I don't think they would doubt it or ask for proof. Unfortunately, there will always be a minority of people who find it hard to believe anything they are told over the internet (as an example, I have been accused of being a male on AB/DL websites countless number of times, and told if I claim to be female I ought to prove it.) and will choose to dispute or discredit what you say, or respond in a way which is unsupportive, rude and unthinkable.

My advice is just to ignore those people. They do not speak for the majority of adisc, and are likely coming here with their own agenda which does not primarily include offering support to others. The majority of people here will, I believe, be understanding about your learning disability, and be happy to make some allowances within your post with regard to the difficulties it may flag up within your spelling. If you feel that somebody is being especially rude or responding to your posts in a way that is really unacceptable then I would suggest reporting this to the mods for them to deal with. Hopefully though you won't run in to any situations in which that was necessary.

Keep posting and involving yourself in the forums and hopefully your disability won't be an issue for anyone else here :)

Jess x
    [QUOTE=Mikeru117;bt17501]That's a great bit of advice to give someone after saying that it's a support community, everyone give this guy a round of applause![/QUOTE]

if you know my history with adisc, i use 'support community" ironically. and you are a shining example you overly aggressive asshole, adisc does not support you what so ever if you have even as little as one quirk.
    [QUOTE=sparkywuff;bt17509]ironically. [I][B]and you are a shining example you overly aggressive asshole[/B][/I], adisc does not support you what so ever if you have even as little as one quirk.[/QUOTE]

No, THAT'S the ironic part. And, trust me, ADISC DOES support people with quirks. It just depends on what said quirk IS.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.