View RSS Feed

CuddleWoozle

Am I?

Rate this Entry
I've been sick lately, with all the nasty sneezing/coughing, runny nose and trouble breathing that comes with it.

The terrible thing is that when I cough/sneeze I pee myself. I thought that was a form of IC, so I went looking up info and apparently it is, but usually in women way older than myself.

And on top of that, if I so much as hear the trickle of water I have to go pee. Right away or I'll embarrass myself.

I'm posting this as a blog because I don't want people thinking that it's something I -like- to do. I would have liked to have been able to go about my business today at the store without sneezing and wetting myself. Fortunately it wasn't a lot, but still, it's embarrassing.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Is it just when your sick? Could just be a side effect.
    I've had cases of stress incontinence before as well. Kegel exercises will do you wonders. Just stop-and-go while you're urinating. (Fun fact: You'll be able to perform some really fun 'duets' in the future if you do it enough!)

As for the 'oh god the faucet's running I need to piss' - it's probably psychological. Happens to my boyfriend all the time, which is a real shame, because I love fountains.

Quote Originally Posted by cavemans
    Is it just when your sick? Could just be a side effect.
    Usually when I'm sick, but I've sneezed before while not being sick and it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume
    I've had cases of stress incontinence before as well. Kegel exercises will do you wonders. Just stop-and-go while you're urinating. (Fun fact: You'll be able to perform some really fun 'duets' in the future if you do it enough!)

As for the 'oh god the faucet's running I need to piss' - it's probably psychological. Happens to my boyfriend all the time, which is a real shame, because I love fountains.
    I'm going to have to try those exercises!

And I'm sure the faucet thing is all in my head. I was filling a water bottle for my ferrets and started doing the pee-pee dance because of the sound. I hurried up and went and there wasn't much to let out.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.