View RSS Feed

LittleHanah

I hate being the Scapegoat..

Rate this Entry
My family is majorly dysfunctional. and..sometimes I get thrown into baby mode a lot more often due to being the family "Scapegoat"

Yeah. Basically anything wrong that happens is blamed on me. no thats not an exaggeration, its called scapegoating, method most commonly used by my borderline mom. Some borderlines, NOT ALL because Im not the type to group people all together...

use psychological tactics to constantly make one family member, or one child feel at fault, and oftentimes I feel I carry the burden of everything, even things outside of the house. If something goes wrong at work I automatically assume I somehow caused it.

Its really ruining my self esteem :\

Not trying to gather a pity party..I guess I just need to vent.

Well. Thanks for listening to my sob story.

:\
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I listened, at least you know that these events aren't really your fault. You hold on to that and you'll be just fine.
    I've been in the same boat, it's actually what lead to me being run off because I chose not to take it anymore. Be strong :p If that's how your relatives choose to handle their problems then you are better than them.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.