View RSS Feed

LittleHanah

My "BABY" Bag is BREAKING!

Rate this Entry
SO lol. Ive had this hiding spot for over a year now. Its my bottle/pacibox/diapers/AB clothes bag.

Its a little suitcase I keep hidden to one side of my closet..its just the right size because its not too big..and not too small..

but...as my collection grows...and I keep buying stuff o.o

well..

its breaking on both sides at the botttom..and ..uh.I can barely fit things inside it now. [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c101/oreo_ana/bagrip.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c101/oreo_ana/bagoverflow-1.jpg[/IMG]

What should I do? I cant get a new bag, how do you all hide your AB stuff?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

If you can... Take all the AB stuff out and try mending it. Get someone to sew it back u[ if you can't, at least with the stuff out, people will think it's a regular bag.
    I have a back-up spot in the case that my stash gets filled, it's a little riskier having two stashes but at least I can hide it all. Maybe you should try finding a second secret place...
    This is probably the wrong place to do this, but I'm going to straight out ask, what's your favorite bottle to drink from? I mean as far as flow speed and such?
    That looks easy enough to patch. Get a piece of strong fabric like denim or nylon and stitch it over the hole from the inside. That should hold pretty well.

@Rathor, you should make that a thread. I don't think we've had one on bottles for a good while.
    On the next episode of hoarders... =p
    I use one of those rubbermade 3-drawer plastic storage units to hide my stash. If you can only find transparent drawer ones, just get some paper and put it on the inside to hide the contents. Or if you want to get even more clever, create a cardboard divider in the plastic drawer and put your ab/dl stash in the back and real underwear, socks, etc in the front. That way it justs looks like an underthings storage unit.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.