View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

I hate when this happens.

Rate this Entry
My glasses broke.

One side of the bridge popped wide open, and the right lens fell right out. One second they were sitting on my face as usual, the next second it pops open.

It'e being held together with a combination of masking tape and super glue right now, but I'm going to have to see about getting a new pair when Monday comes around.

Heh, I've had these glasses for well over three years. I think this is the longest time a pair of glasses has lasted for me.

I HATE THAT! omg. I have stories of when my glasses broke. Mostly when I was younger because I was always jumping around..
    My worst quick fix was a feather. Lol HUGE feather that was part of a dreamcatcher I had, the screw on the side that keeps the frame and the long part that goes behind your ears together... got I used a feather...

basically I looked like..
    a .. modern indian xD
    After wearing contacts for about 7 years I am considering switching to using glasses for most of the time. Having little pieces of plastic in your eyes is not exactly comfortable or practical anymore, but I do worry about my glasses breaking like this if i get some.
    I am contemplating making the plunge into contacts next week, actually. I am thinking about getting one pair of glasses, and then a set of contact lenses, so I can switch back and forth in the name of convenience.

Anything I need to know about contacts before I make that plunge?
    At least you get glasses like Harry Potter! :-D - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.