View RSS Feed

I finally got my nuk5!

Rate this Entry
o.o lol It became so obvious I was waiting for something in the mail by the mom was like "What are you waiting for" lol...I saw it when in the mailbox when I got home today. well it was tricky getting it up to my room BUT I DID YAY!

here it is ^_^ *sqeee* I love it so much! I never knew a paci could actually fit in my mouth so feels really nice definitly using it tonight..^_^

PLUS! I GOT MY FIRST ADULT DIAPER! (I use goonights because im kinda small in general lol...THIS DIAPER LOOKS HUGE, I THINK ITS GONNA BE HUMUNGUS ON ME! LOL

Its pretty big compared to my other ones :D

Congrats!!! They are phenomenal.... Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine

Glad it all worked out for you. I was never gutsy enough to order things online when I lived with my parents, but I can imagine the stress very well.
    congrats on getting your paci (and new diaper!!) i think i'm going to order a paci too. all i have are the toddler size but i'd love something that would fit. Anyway, hope you're enjoying it <3

PS what kind of packaging did it come in, was it discreet? - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.