View RSS Feed

LittleHanah

The Adventures of Paci Mail.

Rate this Entry
What an interesting day -_-. Welllllll the MAIL hasnt been comign for like 3 days! Im constantly checking the mail box..and if I had ears..the would sadly fold down each time I open it :(. xD

GRRRRR

LOL sooo.. my house and the whole neighborhood is burried in snow ..but the roads are clear, ....so... I was going down the block..I was gonna take the bus to go check out some vintage baby products from the 80's I saw in a store that rarely renews its stock.......halfway down the block..I see a truck *PRIORITY MAIL TRUCK* "O_0

oh my gosh! SOO...I turn around and start running after the truck thinking "NOOOOO SOMEBODY IS GONNA OPEN IT" because, my family came over for dinner ..my aunt uncle, his girlfriend, my 13 year old cousin. IM LIKE OMG OMG OMG. So lets see if you can picture me..in a huge black poofy jacket, with my glasses fogging..like a complete nerd..with polka dotted boots dashing and leaping like an olympic medalist over the heaping snow...

So I get to my house before the truck...because Ive always been a star runner (was always chosen at gym in the fourth grade lol) and....the truck passes my house...and turns the corner

this is my face --> [IMG]http://www.sagakure.net/IMG/2008/scan/03.jpg[/IMG]

SOOO, thats not all. Later on I decide i need to take out money from the ATM so I can purchase more bottles because im a shopoholic. And as Im returning from the ATM..counting my christmas money.... I see UPS TRUCK.. parked outside my house. *BONK* *OMG OMG OMG AAAAHHH* annd the ups guy comes out from the back of my house "No worries!, I left the package at the back door and knocked"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO *RUN RUN RUN RUNRUNRUNRUNR* and i get to the door...and lift the box and my mom is like "whats that" and Im like NOO THE PACCIIIIIIII
and then I see its her name on it.

half relieved, half pissed. -_-
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh boy, that's pretty crazy xD Don't you have tracking on the package?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117
    Oh boy, that's pretty crazy xD Don't you have tracking on the package?
    Oh yeah!, I forgot I did o.o...

this is another one of my ARGH moments LOL
    [QUOTE=LittleHanah;bt17164]Oh yeah!, I forgot I did o.o...

this is another one of my ARGH moments LOL[/QUOTE]

Yeahhhh, just remember that for next time xD
    If you can, I would suggest getting a mail box at a UPS store. Nobody but you has to know about it, and you can ship packages to it.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.