View RSS Feed

kwisy

Never was too into this but... Here I go

Rate this Entry
Recently I have been having many mixed feeling about myself as a *B/DL. As a DL everything feels wrong again and this was only made worse by a recent story I read that reminded me of Deeker. As a *B I'm not sure that I really am one. I don't seem to regress like other people do and I wonder if I am just going through the motions trying to belong somewhere.

Of course when I look back at this I know that I came into this community as a DL and adopted the *B part. I even liked the *B part for a while and still like my teddy bear a great deal. However my pacifiers got boring, I don't like diapers right now, I wonder if I even really liked pacifiers to begin with.

Thanks for reading this if you took the time. I imagine that it will be good for me to look back at this page to understand myself if I am just on a strong purge like I expect.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I've been there a lot myself. :p Nothing to fret over..I was always more on the DL side myself but as my life gets more stressful the AB side is starting to kick in. I was never really big on pacis but they are nice every now and then but don't let babyish things like that define you as an AB. The desire to simply be young, careless and innocent again is the real meaning of being AB.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.