View RSS Feed

CuddleWoozle

Preparing in advance...

Rate this Entry
I don't even have a house but I find myself checking out cool kid furniture all the time. Usually I don't find anything that's usable for me because it's just too small. Like table and chair sets and all that, bedroom furniture, however, is a different story.

I said that I didn't want a nursery since I think I fall closer to the toddler age in my regression, so a crib is pretty much not interesting to me. Both for the fact that I don't regress to infancy and that I didn't spend my toddlerhood in a crib. It's also got to be a pain in the butt to hide.

That said, I want this bed.

http://www.meijer.com/s/south-shore-...bed/_/R-163804

I saw it online and I squealed because it has those little built in cubbies "for my sipper and stuff!". Unfortunately I can't get the bed because I already have one that isn't too old. If I managed to get a place of my own though...I would totally get it. Not sure at this point if I would just use it to replace the bed I already have or if I would make it a room of it's own.

The bed I have now has a broken support, though, so I might be able to just replace it and use the one I have now as a 'guest bed' even though I still love it. (It's just not 'kiddie'.) They also have a loft bed similar to it, but I'm leery of that one because I have issues with getting up and down ladders.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That's a really neat bed! My girlfriend and I were at a consignment shop the other day and she almost flipped over this officially licensed Pirates of the Caribbean bed that was in the shape of the Black Pearl. And if you're wondering, yes it had a mast and sail too! If we can save up we are definitely gonna get it!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.